Monday, July 22, 2013

asalamualaikummmmm

hello love...
welcome to my blog,,
this is where i share my stories,
at present time i am a mom, a wife, a skincare junkie, a make up enthusiast, comic lover, movie mania and i also have interest in interior design and everything about organizing.

actually i didn't put much attention on make up stuff, this due to my acne problem. this acne problem is always with me from many years ago up until now *sigh* 
until i realized that ok i dont want to wait any longer, i want to play make up, and i think this is my time to do so.

tadaaa ... this is my picture with ephong (love her blog, check her out here http://lollipong.blogspot.com/ )

ephong is the one with glasses and im the one with the victory sign, hehe.
see that, my left cheek, acne, yup, no camera 360 love ;p

so with this blog i want to share my thoughts and my experiences in my daily life routine (*cough with no nanny and no maid). hope u'll like my blog! enjoy! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment